Sunday we got to go to this wonderful ECO-Yoga Retreat!!! We got there and just got to lay around and relax and then did a yoga class at 11... The class was an hour and 45 minutes and was completely amazing. We were looking out to the river and had a wonderful instructor! Ahh soo breathtaking and such a great way to end a busy trip!! After yoga, they had lunch prepared for us! So healthy and fresh!! After lunch, we all laid around talking, reading, and napping! Such a perfect, perfect day!
The building on the right is where we had yoga. The building all the way at the top is where lunch was prepared and served at.
While doing yoga, I was completely relaxed and concentrated...I was in a pose and when I came out of it, I was looking straight at a cow that was just grazing in front of the window... I wanted to laugh but kept my composure!
Yoga Retreat
Nice and relaxed!
Hey buddy!
This is what we got to try on our last night in Peru...it's called Cuy....Cuy is another name for Guinea Pig!!! Ahhh, :) it actually wasn't bad! I wouldn't order it on a normal occasion but it wasn't horrible! :)
Last day hanging out in the Plaza de Armas
Last day walking around San Blas... Such a great trip we had!!
Monday, we left the hotel at 2pm to head to the airport... We were so bummed to leave but we were happy that we at least had the whole day to do one last trek around Cuzco! All of our flights went well and we finally arrived home around 10am on Tuesday morning! It is nice to be home but boy do I miss it a ton!


No comments:
Post a Comment