Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hawaii/Philippines Round 2! 2012

Ah loa! We made it to Hawall ili!!!! Everything has been wonderful so far!! All 13 students made it to the airport bright and early Thursday morning for our flight that left at 7:15. We all came with our suitcase, carry on, and a 50 pound white box. The American Airline guys at the outside counter knew who I was and what I was doing as 8 other girls had checked in prior to me with the same white boxes.

Wondering what the 50 pound white box is....well, for the past couple of months, all of the students going on the trip were asked to collect items that are needed in the schools in the Philippines. Such items included school supplies, books, text books, and clothing. When the time came to start packing the donations, we had collected enough items to fillat about 50 pounds a box. Our professor and each student had a box to bring to the airport! I can't wait to see the reactions when we get to the school with the boxes!

zz




We

No comments:

Post a Comment