Tuesday was another fantastic day in the school! The school is very alternative then what we would expect in the states. The way they treat the kids, the way the school is run, and essentially everything about it! :) :) I truly loved the school, the children, and the staff!
Each day the children and staff have a snack and some kind of tea or juice. Today's snack was chaufa and chi cha morado! Delicious!!
Today was Nina's teachers birthday...all of the teachers got together to decorate her room and my teacher, Roger, sang happy birthday to her. Many different classes came into her room to help celebrate!
The students get to take a ceramics class!
As much as I tried, I could not get a picture of the school that does it justice!
Tuesday evening we went to a Planetarium! I didn't really know what to expect, but it was absolutely amazing!!! One of the neatest things I have seen or done!! :)
We learned so much while we were inside the planetarium, and then we got to go outside and look at the beautiful sky. It was an absolutely perfect night for star gazing!! :) After pointing out some specific constellations, we got to look through the telescope...we saw the moon and Saturn. That was completely mind blowing...the rings were so clear and perfect through the telescope!
No comments:
Post a Comment