View on the way to Miami!
Hanging out in the hotel, waiting on the flight to Lima!
5 Star Meal on the way to Lima! Yummy!
Just landed in LIMA!!! :)
Luggage for 11 females!! :)
La Residencia del Sol - our home for the next 2 weeks!
Courtyard of our hotel!! Absolutely beautiful!!
First meal in Cusco!! Wonderful Vegetarian Restaurant!
So, I bought a tablet so I could keep up with my blogging...but I am getting extremely frustrated with it!! So one of the wonderful girls on my trip let me borrow her NetBook so I could finally get this posted!!! :) Hope everyone enjoys!!! :)
Today we settled into the hotel and had a couple hours to chill before we all met up for lunch. We went to a really cute vegetarian option restaurant! After lunch, we went back to the hotel where we met our tour guide for the week. We had a 5 hour tour to go on this afternoon. Everyone had a wonderful time and got lots of pictures!!
After the tour we were all tired and hungry, and decided on a quaint little Pizza place. The place was tiny and they cooked the pizza in a legit stone oven!! It was excellent!! :)
Everyone is exhausted and we are calling it a night early!! :)
We have an absolute full day of touring tomorrow and can't wait to see what all Cusco has to offer!!









Great pics!! Have fun ♥
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun!! Can't wait to see more pictures!
ReplyDelete